Our vision is to lead our generation into a transforming relationship with Jesus and authentic community with each other so that everyone in the Cashmere valley and beyond can flourish.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
— Matthew 28:19-20
“By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.
— John 13:35
“Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.
— Matthew 4:23
What we Believe
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written word of God 2Timothy 3:16
- There is one God eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ in his virgin birth
- In his sinless life
- In his miracles
- In his vicarious atoning death and his bodily resurrection,
- In his Ascension to the right hand of the Father
- In his personal future return to this earth and power and glory to rule a thousand years; John 1:1
- In the Blessed hope, the rapture of the Church at Christ coming Titus 2:13
- The only means of being cleansed from sin and through his through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ John 14:6
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation Titus 3:5
- In water baptism by immersion Matthew 28:19
- The Redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body and the answer to believing prayer 1Peter 2:24
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit according to acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life Galatians 5:16--25
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation Revelation 20:11--15
Interested in becoming a member? Click HERE